If you can’t decide whether to buy a stepper machine or not, you can do one thing to help you decide – have a look at the pros and the cons of stepper machines and weight them up. Decide whether a certain pro makes it very attractive to you or think about how the cons affect you. Once you have done that, you will be more clear about the stepper machine.
Here’s some of those pros and cons that stand out most of stepper exercise machines:
Pros of stepper exercise machines
Here are some of the things that might make you say “YES” to the stepper machine:
- Tones whole lower body – The focus of the stepper machine is on the lower body. It will really give you a rear end to be proud of. It tones and tightens the bum and the legs and the thighs.
- Help to burn calories – It will also help you to burn some excess calories. If you watch what you eat, you may also lose some weight.
- Helps to reduce stress and anxiety – Exercise helps to reduce stress and anxiety and you will feel better after each workout. This is because of the feel good hormones that are released during exercise.
Cons of steppers
Here are some things that may make you say “NO thank you” to the stepper machine:
- Some may be difficult to use – Some steppers, especially the mini stepper, the side stepper and the twist stepper, may be a bit difficult to use. This is because it requires extra balance.
- Some may be a bit pricey – Some steppers, especially the larger ones, are a bit more expensive than others.
- Lack of use – There is a big chance that you may end up not using your stepper machine that often and that it may become covered in dust.